Up close and personal
There are two things you should know about me:
- I am a career sales person.
- I care deeply about people’s success.
I am passionate about the profession of selling. It is the backbone of business. And I am frustrated by the number of talented sales professionals and sales organizations that settle for mediocre results because they’ve failed to shift their approach.
I fell into a sales career when I arrived in North America, from the UK, with an impressive marketing background that was of little use on a different continent. When I was offered a position in sales I jumped. I was clueless when I started but hard work, coupled with continuous learning, provided me an extraordinary sales career that eventually led to the executive suite.
In addition to my family I love two things. Learning and travel. They kind of go hand in hand. I always learn something when I travel. And when I’m learning, my mind travels. I’ve lived in three countries on two continents and I invest an extraordinary amount of time and money in reading, watching, and studying with other sales and business experts. My worst nightmare is to become a dinosaur. The planet is already littered with them.
- I’m passionate about the success of my clients.
- I am determined that you see big outcomes.
- I’ll guarantee our work – which means no risk to you.
- I’m fun. Don’t let the professional façade fool you!
- I’m a straight shooter. I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
- I provide tough love to those who need it and can take it.
- And I have a talent for nurturing the new sales kids on the block.
Someone once told me that my secret sauce is “competence and confidence.” That’s what I give to everyone who comes to SalesSHIFT.
Check out our customer success stories. Read about the shifts they made and the BIG results they achieved.