Sales Expert, Trainer & Speaker
If you are not getting consistent positive sales results, chances are that your own brain is sabotaging your prospecting success. The good news is, you can change your mindset and increase your sales numbers with just a little help! Enter your name and email below to download your free audio: Take the Pain Out of Prospecting: 5 Smart Steps to New Clients.
1. You are hiring fresh new sales reps and you need to see a fast ROI on your hiring investment. Millennials and Generation Y are entering sales positions in droves. Research shows they want to learn the right way fast … from “intelligent experience” … in a fun environment.
2. Your seasoned sales people are wasting time, energy and money on the wrong actions. They’ve hit a plateau because what drove their past success no longer works. They need a fresh perspective that will reenergize and motivate them to new levels of sales growth.
3. Your team is flying high but fierce competition is nipping at the heels of your success. Your sales people are so focused on “making a fast sale” that they’re leaving the bigger opportunities on the table for a smart competitor.
4. You have non-sales employees that interact with customers daily, and with whom customers share valuable information. Given the right skills / mindset, you know they have the capability for greater influence on client growth and retention … so why ignore this untapped potential?
5. You’re a smart business owner. You’re uncomfortable with selling but you know that it’s essential to your sustained business growth. You’ve been through sales training that felt awkward and cheesy. There has to be a better way. And there is.
E-mail jill@salesSHIFT.ca or call 905 415 2202 today for a no obligation, no pressure conversation about your sales team. If we both decide that there’s value in taking a next step then that’s what we’ll do.
And if we don’t… I guarantee that we will both leave the conversation having learned something new and of value to our respective businesses.
In this episode of Smart Selling, I answer the most frequently asked question: “What’s the best way to get in front of a brand new prospect?”
In this episode of Smart Selling, I answer a very common question: “How do I build a relationship with a customer whose needs are already being met?”